More rocker in the tip and tail and an advanced binding assembly to improve skiability. More camber to limit skin contact when climbing. A reworked heel geometry to facilitate the passage in the ring of the bag during the portages. This is the new competition ski from the Italian brand Ski Trab. The efficiency and durability of this ski thanks to its wood and honeycomb core in aramid is no longer to be demonstrated. With 705 g, in 162 cm, its only limit is the physical condition of the skier.
- high performance
- Excellent skiability for a racing ski.
Technical characteristics :
- Quadriaxial Piuma cap,
- wood+aramid core with differentiated internal structure,
- 52 HRC edges, fiber support plate, carbon reinforcements,
- felted base, edges with radial finish, HM carbon,
- Attivo spatula
- Liwood +aramid core with differentiated internal structure
- Flex 70 : for more rigidity or expert skiers, sizes >75kg / 80kg
- 162cm > Flex 70 | 715 gr | Radius: 23.6 | Sidecut: 92/63/79 | Carbon | Surface: 1164 cm2
- 169cm > Flex 70 | 745 gr | Radius: 24.8 | Sidecut: 92/63/79 | Carbon | Surface: 1206 cm2